ARIN Fellowship Program
Twice a year ARIN's Fellowship Program welcomes up to ten (10) fellows from the ARIN region: Canada, the Caribbean and North Atlantic Islands, and the United States and Outlying Areas, to attend an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting (PPMM) in an effort to broaden educational outreach within the ARIN region, introduce new voices and ideas into public policy discussions, and promote long-term participation in ARIN activities.
Selected fellows receive the following benefits:
- Hotel accommodations at the meeting hotel
- Round-trip, economy class airfare to the meeting
- A small stipend to assist with travel incidentals and meals
- An ARIN Advisory Council or seasoned community member mentor
- Optional: Registration and hotel accommodations for the North American Network Operators Group (NANOG) or the Caribbean Network Operators Group (CaribNOG) meeting when held back to back to ARIN’s Public Policy and Members Meeting.
Individuals who work for ARIN customer organizations or having a direct and visible engagement in the ARIN community who reside in the ARIN region are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a financial need and knowledge, professionally or academically, within the Internet industry and who have an interest in Internet governance and policy.